My name is Felix Tjandrawibawa and I am a software craftperson turn into a Site Reliability Engineer, based in Sydney, Australia. I have 15 years’ experience of building software for various industries and sizes.
My approach of software development is distilled into 2 principles:
Deliver value through well tested, carefully crafted and maintainable software.
Deliver happiness in the process of software development. This involves:
- Showing empathy and respecting my peers and my clients.
- Willingness to help and mentor.
- Value knowledge sharing.
- Continuous self improvements.
- Follow best practices.
- Use and contribute to Open Source Software.
Here are some of the technologies that I use on my work:
- Backend: Ruby, Golang, Ruby on Rails, Grails, NodeJS
- Frontend: ReactJS
- Infra: Serverless, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Unix, Terraform
I write technical articles (and rants sometimes). I enjoy connecting and talking to people involved in technology - if that’s you, feel free to connect: